Friday, January 14, 2011

Eliza Dushku and American Idol's David Cook at Kitsin

Last night, I was at the Griddle Cafe's Red Velvet Pancake Mix Launch hosted by Eliza Dushku and expert chef and founder, Jodi, at Kitson in West Hollywood. 


I didn't expect to see David Cook. The last time I saw him was at American Idol's finale a couple years ago. Here's the link for the latest news on David Cook


As for Dushku, she joins Anna Ferris and Sigourney Weaver on the Ghostbusters 3(2012) "rumored" list. IMDB says the screenplay is still in the works. How can there possibly be a Ghostbusters sequel without Sigourney Weaver??


Photos by Los Angeles photographer Mark Savage/startraksphoto.com




1 comment:

  1. Cookie!!!!!! I love David Cook. I've actually missed him alot. LOL. great to see him back out and about. (Don't be so damn private Cookie)

    ReplyDelete