Monday, October 19, 2009

Keith Richards at Spike TV's Scream 2009 Awards

Saturday night wrapped up a busy week for Mark Savage Photography. After a four-day corporate gig with luxury watch manufacturer Jaeger-LeCoultre and shooting executive headshots on Friday for my client, Crowell & Moring, I spent Saturday night at the Greek Theatre where the Spike TV's Scream 2009 Awards were held. I shot a mix of corporate sponsorship and red carpet arrivals for one of the agencies I syndicate my celebrity photos, Picture Group.


It was more than cool to see Keith Richards on the red carpet. I’d rather photograph him in concert, but hey... I can’t complain.





Which got me thinking- 11 years. Eleven years since I last photographed Keith when I shot the Rolling Stones at the Stade de France just outside of Paris in 1998. 


Here’s a photo(taken with actual film!) from that tour, but it was shot the previous year when the Stones played Los Angeles in 1997. 



I'm heading down to Orange County on Monday to photograph a new client, and then back to Hollywood for a premiere. 


More posts to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment