Monday, October 12, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I'm Mark Savage. Now I know how a writer feels when he begins a novel and has that blank page staring back at him...

A little about me. I'm a people photographer. I began shooting professionally in the early 80's. And as the bio says, I photograph a lot of Hollywood celebrities, awards shows and movie premieres, weddings, corporate photography and convention events, executive headshots and portraits.


Where am I going with this blog? Well, I've got some ideas- some specific and others vague. How often will I post? Hard to say- randomly and frequently I would expect.


More later. Right now, I have photos to take. I have a 4-day corporate shoot with watch maker, Jaeger-leCoultre. http://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/

2 comments: